Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Fire Truck!!!


Welcome back my fellow mixers to Mixers for your Mixer! For todays recipe, I’ll continue onward through mixers based upon the Jagermeister spirit. In the previous Jager recipe, I left a hint to as to what the next mixer was going to be.  Even though the image clearly gives away the name of the mixer away, it’s interesting to find a drink named after the vehicle depicted in the image from the above image. Ladies and gentleman, I give the “Fire Truck” Recipe.

This mixer requires the following ingredients for the are as follows:

Jagermeister Herbal Liqueur
Ginger Ale

Now let’s get read to mix!

Step #1:
Start by adding 2 oz.  of Jagermeister Herbal Liqueur to a highball glass. Ice is optional.

Step #2:
Pour 4 oz. of Ginger Ale into the High Ball glass.

Step #3:
Gently Stir the mixture for a little bit

Step #4:
Serve up and ENJOY!!

This mixer is quite enjoyable. I love hoe the licorice flavor of the Jagermeister with ginger ale to create a small rush of flavor that happens t to be extremely delicious and refreshing. Even though I  do say how unique these drinks are, all of them are truly unique in their own way.  Another variation of this drink is to substitute red soda in place of the ginger ale. If I were to try this one, it would definitely be a strawberry-based drink by Faygo. Well…that bout raps another tasty mixer for ya’ll to go out use at your mixer. I look forward to bringing more drinks form the land of Jager in the future. Remember is you have a unique or favorite drink you would like to see made or reviewed, please feel to leave your suggestion in the the comments bellows in the section “Order Up!” Until next my fellow mixers…HAPPY MIXING!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you don't have to post this but could you send me Minecraft? Haha I'm so excited to plat it again!! Also good work on the blog, I like all the different recipes for great drinks here!

    ReplyDelete