Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Flaming Nazi

A very HOT recipe!


Welcome back everyone to another issue of Mixers for you Mixer! I would like take a little time aside to thank those individuals who have taken the time to read my posts and/or make posts on them. Every view and comment is the greatest support a blogger could ever receive. Thanks again everyone! Now without further ado, I would like to present to you all the recipe “The Flaming Nazi”. Even though half of the name in this recipe has a bad stigma to it, I guarantee that is not my intentions. Real quick, I do have to say that Jager provides a nice variety of mixers even though they are referred to as shooters. Jagermeister is very unique just being the only liqueur of its kind.

The ingredients needed for this recipe are as follows:

Jagermeister Herbal Liqueur
DuKuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps

Now let’s get to mixing!
REMEMBER: Please be sure that both liqueurs are cold before beginning this mixture

Step #1:
Start by pouring 1 oz. of Jagermeister in to a glass.

Step #2:
Pour 1 oz. Dukuyper Hot Damn Cinnamon Schnapps into the along with the Jagermeister

Step #3:
ENJOY!

Like I mentioned earlier in this post, I truly admire Jagermeister for its uniqueness. This recipe definitely delivered. I would have to say the best thing about this drink is the flavor. That licorice taste with a mild bite of cinnamon added to it. I definitely would have to say that this drink a “Hot One”. I would like thank you all for reading. I look forward to moving on from Jagermeister for a while to new interesting liquor. Until next time my fellow mixer…HAPPY MIXING!

No comments:

Post a Comment